Monday, December 15, 2008

MICK BOOGIE AND TERRY URBAN TAKE AN UNUSUAL TOUR



Our Friend, Mick Boogie and his P.I.C. Terry Urban took an unusual tour. They went underground in the BK on a tour! They went into the sewers! Here's direct quote from Mick himself:

Str8 Up Sewerside...

This week's Monday Moment is a special edition! Lol...

"Yesterday, Terry and I signed up for a Subway tour of Brooklyn promising subway tunnels from the 1800's. Historical right? Well, this is what we saw when we got there. Literally, a manhole in the middle of the street...and you climb down... thru traffic lol... and crawl thru a dirt tunnel... eventually reaching this abandoned tunnel. It WAS quite cool once you get down there... and the tour guide (who I think lives in there...lol) told crazy BK history..."

I don't think I'd do it. Then again, maybe I would. Would you? Here's the rest of the pics...





VISIT MICK'S BLOG, OVER IN OUR AFFILIATES SECTION. LOL. CRAZY...THIS GOES ON RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET! AH, GOTTA LOVE BROOKLYN.