Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anthem - Bachelors Theme x Call Me Anthem



I'm a man of my word, so if I catch wind of some dope unsigned/underground music (thats leading to a project) And I get the proper files to post, I will. With that being said I chopped it up with Ants manager and they're cool people. Be on the lookout for his Mixtape coming soon. check his music (and quick bio) below

Anthem out of Manhattan (NYC) is a 24 year old MC whose single(s) “Bachelor’s Theme” (and “Call Me Anthem”") have been building some considerable buzz on the club scene and online.
Ant grew up in Northern Virginia and went on to attend the infamous Duke University. After graduating from Duke, Ant headed to New York, as many Dukies before him, to embark on a career as a trader. Despite enjoying the competitive nature of trading, he never lost his passion for rhyme. Feeling increasingly torn between the security and stability of a Wall St. career, and the adventure of pursuing his dreams in the hip hop world, Ant made a choice. Ultimately his dreams won out; and the rest, as they say, is history.

Bachelors Theme

Call Me Anthem